Want to know where your money goes when you donate?
Colors+ is currently staffed by two full time volunteers. Board members and community members also volunteer their time. Our programming is largely funded by family, friends, and community members. Some monetary donations cover the cost of liability insurance and rent for the center. Other monetary donations help provide activities and resources for the youth. We are looking to expand to double our space to provide more than one service at a time such as a place for parents/guardians during drop in hours and/or progamming for ages 10 and under during 11-19 year old drop in times. Monetary donations can help us to expand our physical space at our current location.
If you would like to donation items to the center instead of a monetary donation, please see our wish list below.
- Chalkboard eraser
- Dry erase board markers
- Dry erase board eraser
- LGBTQ+ friendly books or any books from the Rainbow Book lists: https://glbtrt.ala.org/rainbowbooks/rainbow-books-lists
- New or gently used upright vacuum cleaner
- AA Batteries
- Outdoor games
- Board games for older teens
- Dungeons and Dragons Starter set
- Wall pencil sharpener
- Paint brushes and paint trays
- Center is always looking for “refillable” items like: band-aids, hand sanitizer, light bulbs, paper towels, tissues, healthy snacks, and art supplies (canvases, acrylic paints, water color paper, adult coloring books), 65 HP Printer Ink (color and black), and 8.5″ x 11″ Computer/Printer paper